"Monkey See, Monkey Don't" Screen Captures

I am not a big Ren & Stimpy or John K. fan (sorry, not sorry). The humor in the show is stupid and disgusting, and John K. himself has such a huge ego that it's a turn off. He is a great artist, I admit. He is just not funny. For some reason I ended up buying the first and second seasons on DVD a few weeks ago. I probably picked it up hoping I'd like it again like when I was a kid. But no, I still don't like it as a show. I love some of the art and expressions though. I know there are a lot of Ren & Stimpy fans out there so I decided I'd take some screen captures for you to use as drawing reference. Bob Camp is a wonderful cartoonist and this first cartoon I chose was directed by him. I don't know if I will post anymore of these. I guess that is up to you.

The Ren & Stimpy Show
"Monkey See, Monkey Don't"












0 Komentar untuk ""Monkey See, Monkey Don't" Screen Captures"

Back To Top