Fall 2015 Upcoming Events

South Park Season 19

Season nineteen of South Park premiered Wednesday, September 16th and is off to a great start. Much like last season, it appears they decided to connect all ten episodes for a larger seasonal story arc. I, for one, will be voting for Mr. Garrison in the upcoming presidential election. PC Principal can suck my ass.

South Park Season 18 on DVD & Blu-ray

The infamous eighteenth season of South Park will be released on DVD and Blu-ray Tuesday, October 6th if you haven't already downloaded the episodes illegally. Either way, I will be sure to pick it up with my Best Buy gift card.

The Walking Dead Season 6

The much anticipated sixth season of The Walking Dead premieres Sunday, October 11th on AMC. I am looking forward to more of Rick Grimes' crazy "in love" antics. Maybe I will learn something from him. Lots of new Walking Dead merchandise is being released this October as well. You can check that out over at Entertainment Earth.

"The Beatles: 1" CD/Blu-ray

I have been waiting a long time for the official release of the original Beatles music video TV spots. Now that time is almost upon us. The CD and two Blu-rays have both been remastered for our viewing pleasure. Look for it on Amazon Friday, November 6th.

Well, that about wraps up this year. As far as I know, nothing else cool is happening anytime soon. So enjoy these four events to the fullest.
0 Komentar untuk "Fall 2015 Upcoming Events"

Back To Top